1. Pick your base fabric
- We continually stock 10 oz. 95/5 Cotton Spandex Jersey, 12 oz. 95/5 Cotton, Spandex Jersey and 13 oz. 95/5 Cotton Spandex French Terry.
- We can source and print on any base fabric. If you’d like to print on another substrate, contact us for sourcing.
2. E-mail Raspberry Creek your digital print files or share them via a file share program:
- A seamless repeat is the most important part of your design file. If the design is not in a seamless repeat it will not tile across the width of fabric properly.
- For the best printing results please use at least 150 dpi, 300 dpi is preferred.
- We can print with almost any file type. The most common are .jpeg, .png, .tiff, .pdf, .psd, .ai.
- Please make sure your design is formatted in sRGB color mode. We achieve the most accurate color matching results that way.
3. Strike-Offs and Samples:
- For a small fee, we provide a “strike-off” or printed fabric sample for your review prior to production. This ensures that your design and colors are accurate.
- Color maps are available for purchase to assist in the color matching process. Contact us for more details.
4. Deposits and Printing
- A 50% deposit is required to start the printing process. Once the deposit is received we will promptly start printing your order. We generally have a 3-5 business day turn around.
- We will ship your lovelies once printing is complete and the remaining balance is paid.
- We accept wire transfers, certified funds checks, Paypal, or Credit Card (3.54% processing fee will be added to the invoice when paying with a credit card).
We understand, and hope you do to, that custom printing is a custom process. With our experience and connections in the industry we are confident we can meet your custom printing needs.
Ready to begin the custom fabric printing process? Contact us. We'll respond within 2 business day to get printing underway.