Raspberry Creek Fabrics Custom Printing Process
1. Pick your base fabric
- We continually stock 10 oz. 95/5 Cotton Spandex Jersey, 12 oz. 95/5 Cotton, Spandex Jersey and 13 oz. 95/5 Cotton Spandex French Terry.
- We can source and print on any base fabric. If you’d like to print on another substrate, contact us for sourcing.
2. E-mail Raspberry Creek your digital print files or share them via Dropbox:
- A seamless repeat is the most important part of your design file. If the design is not in a seamless repeat it will not tile across the width of fabric properly.
- For the best printing results please use at least 150 dpi, 300 dpi is preferred.
- We can print with almost any file type. The most common are .jpeg, .png, .tiff, .pdf.
- Please make sure your design is formatted in RGB color mode.
3. Strike-Offs and Samples:
- For a small fee, we provide a “strike-off” or printed fabric sample for your review prior to production. This ensures that your design and colors are accurate.
- We may accept a printed paper sample of your design for color and design approval. We will do our best to make sure the color matching is correct. We have been in the fabric business for several years and have a pretty good eye for color.
4. Deposits and Printing
- A 50% deposit is required to start the printing process. Once the deposit is received we will promptly start printing your order. We generally have a 3-5 business day turn around.
- We will ship your lovelies once printing is complete and the remaining balance is paid.
- We accept wire transfers, certified funds checks, Paypal, or Credit Card (3.54% processing fee will be added to the invoice when paying with a credit card).
We understand, and hope you do to, that custom printing is a custom process. With our experience and connections in the industry we are confident we can meet your custom printing needs.